Ever wished you had access to an AC socket even when you aren’t at home? With the Xtorm Portable Power Station 500 you have access to two powerful AC sockets with an output of 500W, anywhere you are. Thanks to its high capacity of 612Wh you’re able to power almost anything!
Batteries that have a 4x longer lifespan
This Power Station uses a new type of battery cell, LiFePO4. These cells have one big advantage over standard Li-ion cells – namely their much longer lifespan. While regular Li-ion cells have a “battery cycle life”* of around 500, LiFePO4 cells have a cycle life of 2000. That’s 4x longer than most other Power Stations!
Versatile port selection
Always have the power you need – The Power Station features 5 different styles of output ports, so you always have the one you need. It not only features two powerful AC sockets with an output of 500W, but also has a 120W 12V car charger, 1x 60W USB-C in-/output, 3x regular USB outputs, and even 2x 5.5mm 60W DC outputs.
Recharging made easy
Recharge the Power Station with solar power, a wall charger, or even from your car – everything is possible thanks to the included cables. The fastest way to recharge it is to use a 200W solar panel, like our Xtorm XPS200 Solar Panels.
Extreme power – anywhere
It doesn’t matter whether you’re going camping, road tripping, or simply just traveling anywhere remote – these days you need enough power to fuel all your devices. Smartphones, cameras, laptops, drones, or even a cooler; nothing is too crazy for this Portable Power Station. Combine it with a solar panel and you’re able to go fully off grid, without having to give up the devices you can’t live without.
*1 Battery cycle life is a full charge, from 0 to 100%. This can be split in several smaller recharges as well.
– 612Wh battery capacity (192 000 mAh)
– Battery with a 4x longer lifespan
– 500W AC output
– 60W USB-C PD in-/output
– 18W USB Quick Charge 3.0 output
– 2x 15W USB output
– 120W 12V Car Charger output
– 2x 60W 5.5mm DC output
– 6.5mm DC input
– Solar input (PV/Anderson)
– AC charging cable included
– Car Charger cable included
– MC4 to Solar PV/Anderson cable included
– Cable pouch included
Overview of all different charging input methods/charging time for XP500 to reach full capacity:
– 60W USB-C PD: 12.3h
– 96W 6.5mm DC: 8h
– Solar (PV/Anderson): 4.5-6.5h (depending on sunlight)
– 156W X-Charge*: 5.3h
* X-Charge charging technology: For even faster charging the included charger can be combined together with the 60W USB-C PD input (so 2 inputs connected at the same time).
This is the fastest charging method available.
Hours of Power examples:
via AC schuko output:
– LED Light (10W) = 40h
– Small TV (30W) = 13h
– Cool box small (40W) = 10h
– Power tool battery 18V/5Ah (90W) = re-charged around 4.5x times from 0-100%
via 12V car plug output:
– Cool box small (40W) = 13h
– Cool box medium (60W) = 8.5h
To calculate how long the power station can power a device via AC:
1. 615Wh (total capacity) x 65% (efficiency loss of converting DC to AC) = 399Wh (total usable capacity via AC)
2. 399Wh (usable capacity) / 10W (LED light example) = 40h
To calculate how long the power station can power a device via DC:
1. 615Wh (total capacity) x 85% (efficiency loss of converting voltage) = 522Wh (total usable capacity via DC)
2. 522Wh (usable capacity) / 40W (cool box example) = 13h
Specs & Measurements:
– Article: height 19.70cm, length 32.40cm, width 18.60cm
– Article net weight 8.3kg / Gross weight 9.45kg (including cable adapters etc.)
– Type input: PV / Anderson, USB-C PD, 6.5 mm DC port
– Battery Type: LiFePO4 (cells have a cycle life of 2000!)
– Battery capacity: 612Wh / 192 000 mAh !
– Ultra Fast battery charging time: 0% to 100% only 5.3h!
– LCD function screen
– Warranty 2 years
- Volume L-W-H:
37,1 x 31 x 25,5 cm
- Inner carton:
- Master carton: